Friday, December 13, 2013

Burger Hub

Our friends opened up a restaurant and of course I’m not only writing this post to blog about it. I’m also promoting it! Hahaha! Trust me, you’ll love this just as much as we did! :)


It gives off this really homey feel. Steady good vibes lang. A perfect place to chill with your friends. :)



Here’s one of the owners, JP!


We tried Juicy J’s Burger (Php 89.00) - 100% beef patty coated with melted cheese with caramelized onions and mushrooms, served with fries on the side.


I love the presentation! It made me more excited to eat it hahaha!


I should’ve taken a picture of how it looked inside, but I was too busy enjoying it. It was pink in the middle and had juices oozing out!


The buns did not disappoint. Fries were crispy with just the right hint of saltiness. Also served with cute amounts of mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup! You can ask for more if you want to :)


Mango shake (Php 60.00) Yum yum. We also ordered a Melon shake, I just wasn’t able to take a photo of it. It’s my favorite!! Milky and flavorful since they use fresh fruits! :D



Located at 33 Malingap Street, Teacher’s Village, QC! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Layza!! You have a Blogspot too! I followed both your blogs here. :)

    http://nix-sayo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete