Monday, March 18, 2013

Mango Tree

It's been a very long while since the first time we visited Mango Tree. It's just now that I thought about posting the pictures of their dishes. Hahaha! I forgot the names so I don't think this'll be a helpful blog post but anyway. Feast your eyes!



Tod Mun Goong (Php 380.00)
"Deep fried shrimp cakes served with sweet chili sauce."

Po Pia Goong (Php 380.00)
"Deep fried shrimp spring rolls served with sweet chili sauce."
What? I guess no one else loves shrimp more than our family does! Hahahahaha! Just kidding... Okay.

Yum Som O (Php 380.00)
"Fresh Pomelo Salad with fresh prawns and grated coconut."


Phad Thai Goong (Php 450.00)
"Thai stir fried rice noodles with tiger prawns."

Nua Yang Jim Jeaw (Php 800.00)
"Char-grilled rib eye served with Isan chili dipping sauce."



I forgot the name of this fish dish, but I loved it! Hahaha!


Khao Niew Ma Muang (Php 250.00)
"Mango Sticky Rice."

Sakoo Nam Ka-Ti (Php 180.00)
"Sago with young coconut meat topped with coconut cream."

I liked this dessert that's why I still remember how the sago was so easy to chew. The sweetness of the cream was just right.
I don't think my family liked their food that much. Despite the wonderful ambiance, we never came back to this place again. Well, we all have our own preferences. :)


Mango Tree
G/F Bonifacio High Street Central, East Superblock, 7th Ave cor 29th StFort Bonifacio, Taguig(02) 217-2367

No comments:

Post a Comment