Saturday, October 6, 2012

Taibun Bakery and Coffee Shop

My sister told me that Taibun had really great bread, but Andy and I were here for dessert after eating at Everything at Steak, which is just across the street. (We weren't satisfied with the food there by the way, maybe I'll make a review about it sometime! Hahaha!)


We were the only customers who dined in there tonight. There were a couple others who bought bread and pudding, though. The place was really comfy! As you can see, they had TV and they even gave us the remote so we could change the channel.


In every restaurant, I'd always look for sofas. I LOVE SOFAS. Whenever there's an opportunity to sit on a sofa, I would definitely grab it! No second thoughts. Hahaha!


At first I thought Taibun was Japanese because of the name, but I was a bit surprised when I found out that it was actually Taiwanese!


We took this Blueberry Mousse (Php 85.00) from the fridge and the waitresses put it on a plate cos we said we were dining in. Andy loves Blueberry Cheesecake, and this is the closest one we could find. Unfortunately, it didn't meet our expectations. It was too sour for me.


And since we weren't satisfied with the Blueberry Mousse, I grabbed this Japan Light Cheese Cake (Php 75.00). It tasted better than the mousse! We liked this better even how simple it is. It has a mellow, soft, smooth, very light sweet taste.


The small dessert spoons and forks were so cuuute! Hahaha! I just had to mention that. They have other dishes on their menu aside from the ones we ordered. They also have a few pastas! Plus coffee and tea! :)


Taibun Bakery and Coffee Shop
331 P Guevarry Street
Little Baguio, San Juan
Contact Number: 655-8155

No comments:

Post a Comment