Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lugang Cafe



This place is famous for their Pork Xiao Long Bao. My family and I tried eating here after watching The Phantom of the Opera at CCP, which is also a must-see! Hahaha!


Steamed Pork Xiao Long Bao (Php 188.00). Lugang is famous for this dish! We ordered three, each having seven beautiful and delicious pieces.



It's only the second time I ate Xiao Long Bao. After biting the smooth and tender skin, the hot soup inside came rushing out! It's super tasty. My brother ate a whole basket of it! All seven pieces! We were supposed to share it but he really found it delicious. And if he finds something delicious, he does his best not to share ANY OF IT.

There's this one time we asked him if the Onigiri he had was good, he said "No, it isn't." But he still kept on eating it until the very last bite! Well anyway.


For vegetables, we had Broccoli Flowers. Well, they had broccoli flowers, cos I don't like veggies that much. Hahaha! I should be eating vegetables, yeah? Gotta be healthy and all. HAH







Three-cup Chicken (Php 290.00). This one’s my favorite since it’s the only viand which doesn’t have even a pinch of spiciness (aside from the Broccoli Flowers. Hahaha!) Not really a fan of chili here.

My sister told me it’s called Three-cup chicken cos it’s made up of one cup soy sauce, one cup vinegar, and one cup oil. Yuummm. It's a really sweet, flavorful, and delectable dish! The chicken is very succulent. 



Kung Pao Prawns (Php 650.00). My beautiful sister's order. It's a bit spicy that's why I didn't taste it. Hahaha! But she says it's good so, if you're a fan of spicy, order this one! :P



Golden Fried Rice with Shredded Pork (Php 220.00). Much like the classic Yang Chao Fried Rice.



Spicy Beef and Tendon Noodle Soup (Php 250.00). This one's also a bit spicy. When I sipped the soup, I couldn't feel the spiciness at first, but after a few good seconds, the taste finally kicked in and I had to drink water! That's how sensitive my taste buds are. Hahaha!

Lugang Cafe
116 Connecticut Street
Greenhills, San Juan
Contact Number: 542-0196


No comments:

Post a Comment