Thursday, May 2, 2013

Umami Hambaagu House


We planned to eat here a looong long time ago. It already slipped my mind actually! But last April 19, my boyfriend told me that he was going to take me to a "secret restaurant" and before I knew it, we're here! :D

The waitresses gave us a very warm welcome. "Irasshai mase!"

The place - super cute!! Colorful and so Japanese!

We weren't bored while waiting for the food since they had a TV which showed a lot of funny Japanese game clips like "Hole in the wall", pranks and gags and whatnot!
There were stuffed toys everywhere! Domo kun, Naruto, Nobita - a place where Otakus can enjoy! Hahaha!
Yakuza's Choice (Php 355.00)
"Let your inner mafia awaken with some wasabi-mayonnaise and roasted garlic."
This one's Andy's order. The first thing that comes to my mind when something has wasabi in it is spicy! But this wasn't. It had a unique delicious taste.
Our orders came with Fries (which were totally great! Crunchy, perfectly salted and cooked!), Unlimited Cabbage (much like Yabu's), Japanese Rice (yum yum yum!) and beans!
Roppongi Hills (Php 420.00)
"Reserved only for Japan's elite - a burger with generous servings of truffle cream sauce."
I love how creamy and tasty this was! I will definitely go back for this! Hahaha!
The burger steaks were very easy to eat. Soft and succulent on the inside. Not dry at all! I've read a few bad reviews about this place and their food but I sorely disagree!
When we asked for the bill, they gave us this.
And the change...
Tottemo kawaii! Hahaha! (Sorry, that was my inner Japanese self)
Definitely one of the cutest restaurants I've been to! :)

Umami Hambaagu House
The Grove by Rockwell, C5Eulogio Rodriguez Jr Ave, Pasig City(02) 695-3643

No comments:

Post a Comment